Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Special Edition Blue Blush
Five styling attachments. Including the new Flyaway attachment.
Fast Drying, powered by Dyson digital motor V9.
No extreme heat. Engineered for different hair types.
- 3 precise speed settings
- High – for fast drying and styling
- Medium – for regular drying
- Low – for diffusing
- 4 precise heat settings
- 100°C fast drying and styling
- 80°C regular drying
- 60°C cooler drying and diffusing
- 28°C constant cold
- Cold shot
- 28°C cold shot, to set your hair after styling
Styling attachments: Magnetic styling attachments for easy fitting and 360° rotation.
- Flyaway attachment - for straight, wavy and curly hair types: The ideal finishing tool for sleek, straight styles. Hides flyaways under longer hair to give you a smooth, shiny finish.1 With just air.
- Styling concentrator – for all hair types; straight, wavy, curly and coily: The wide, thin design of the Styling concentrator creates a high-velocity blade of air that's perfect for styling. And because the air is focused, you can style one section at a time – without disturbing the rest.
- Diffuser – for wavy, curly and coily hair types: Engineered to disperse air evenly around your curls, the Diffuser simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz and define curls and waves. Longer prongs allow you to style more hair with greater control – and reach deeper into the hair.
- Gentle air attachment – for all hair types; straight, wavy, curly and coily: Engineered to be kinder to fine hair and sensitive scalps, the new Gentle air attachment diffuses the air, creating a gentle, cooler airflow – while still drying hair fast.
- Wide-tooth comb – for curly and coily hair types: Engineered for curly and textured hair, the new Wide-tooth comb attachment has robust teeth to help lengthen hair as it dries, or create volume and shape.
- Blue Blush Presentation Case
- Vented Barrel Brush (45mm)
- Detangling Comb
In the box:
- Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer (Blue Blush)
- Flyaway attachment
- Styling Concentrator
- Gentle air attachment
- Wide-tooth Comb
- Cord length: 2.8m
- Height: 245mm
- Length: 97mm
- Width: 200mm
- Power: 1600W
- Airflow (lps): 41
- Negative ions: Help reduce static
- Weight: 0.659kg
How often should I clean the filter?
To maintain optimum performance, your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer needs regular care and maintenance. We recommend cleaning the filter once a month. Debris should be wiped from the outer filter cage and from the inner filter mesh using a soft, dry cloth.
Can I buy new attachments if I already have a Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer?
Yes, new attachments are fully compatible with older versions of Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryers.
Can I purchase the consumer Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer as a professional stylist to use in my salon?
In salon environments filters can clog more quickly with hairspray, so it’s therefore best to purchase a Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Professional edition where the filter has been designed to meet the needs of a busy salon. The consumer warranty doesn’t cover use in commercial environments or if it’s used for 2+ hours a day.
How often should I clean my filter?
To maintain optimum performance, your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer needs regular care and maintenance. We recommend cleaning the filter once a month.
What is the voltage and can I use it when travelling to countries with different voltages?
The voltage is 230-240V in Australia. Your hair dryer has been precisely engineered for fast drying and styling at the voltage of the country in which it was purchased. As voltage varies from country to country, please follow the guidance on usage in the guarantee section of your user manual.
Can I use the Flyaway attachment on any hair type?
The Flyaway attachment should be used only on dry and straight hair or hair that’s been straightened.
How do I use the Flyaway attachment?
Hold the attachment at the top of your head until your hair is attracted to it. Then slowly run it down the length of your hair without pressing down on it.
Shipping Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
For more shipping information, click HERE
For more returns information, click HERE